Wednesday 10 November 2010

A quick camera perve..



The Olympus E-P1 is on my wish list for Christmas after I lost my brand new one this summer, on the train on my way back from a festival in Berlin, on my birthday.
 This was all in due course after not only waking up in a sweaty tent after 3 hours sleep, but then picking up rubbish for 5 euros a bag so that me and the Boyfriend could afford the train home on which I lost my precious Olympus, or "Lympy" as it was fondly known. (I've de-nounced the whole day and am in fact still only 21).

 It is a sexual camera, and I love it's boxy, silver, retro style, like something straight out of the 70s.
It takes great, artsy photo's and it looks not only cute hanging around your neck, but it makes you look like your the reeal deeal man.

 I miss you Lympy.

No comments:

Post a Comment