Monday 8 November 2010

FaceFuck your relationship.

 I get moany texts from the Boyfriend. He's seen a small photo of an old photo album of mine crop up in the right right hand corner of his Facebook. These little trips down memory lane that Fuckbook have started thrusting upon us, nicely reminding him of my old photo albums, nicely reminding him of the time I was bent over thrusting my bum into my now-ex, but then-boyfriend's lap at a party, laughing drunkly at the camera together. Boyfriend is understandably not happy and I have to fiddle about so it blocks him from seeing certain albums.
 I don't delete them. He doesn't ask but I know he wants me to.
I haven't kept them because I'm hanging on to those photos, wistfully reminiscing over good-times gone.  I've kept them because a lot of those albums are ahmazing! A lot of insane outfits, cringeworthy poses and pictures of a skinnier, younger me!

No comments:

Post a Comment