Wednesday 10 November 2010

Paper Horse Eyelashes by Paperself



  How amazing are these zebra eyelashes, £13 from Paperself?

 They caught my eye as I've just bought a room divider for my flat with a white background and a big black zebra in the middle.
I've ordered it off ebay for a bargain from a UK artist Martina Gee, who has an online shop featuring her hand-painted called "Aladdin and Pandora" which can best be described in her own words as

"A veritable Aladdin's cave of gorgeous gifts with ab amazing selection of shabby chic and rustic items for your home, garden and conservatory. Jewellery ranges include inspirational taxco silver masterpieces, swarovski crystal fashion items and our renowned fork bangle and spoon ring range."




No, I don't know what that last bit's about either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment