Monday 29 November 2010

Got my hair did!



 So even though I went for a golden blonde dip-dye, sadly it came out orange flecked with lighter orange because of the red (but actually purple) home-dye I had slapped on it before.
 I was a bit freaked out at first that I looked ridiculous but now I actually like it, it looks like the ends of my hair are on fire and when it fades in two weeks, I'm going to pop back to Bleach London, who did my dip-dye by the way. They've only been open as a salon for six weeks and they are part of Dalston's famous nail salon, Wah nails.
 It's a really cool,laid back salon and they do some pretty crazy colour dyes.
Mine was pretty tame in comparison to the girl next to me who was getting yellow fading into orange and then into pink!

 They've done hair for Keira Knightly, Sienna Miller, yet are not massively expensive. I even got a free magazine that all the hair stylists have put together, showcasing and interviewing new rock bands called "The Beat.".

 Back in two weeks to erase some of this ol' ginger on my head. Have a little look at their Bleach London Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment